Have Changes in the Law Sabotaged Your Estate Plan?
Learn how significant changes in Estate Planning Law may impact your estate plan. F. Keats Boyd III, Esq. of Boyd & Boyd PC and J. Christopher Boyd, CFP, CASL of Asset Management Resources, LLC will share important information and answer your questions about the new changes.
You will learn:
- About the gaping multi-million dollar tax loophole and how you can take advantage of it
- How to “Divorce-Proof” the inheritance you leave your loved ones
- Why the Massachusetts Estate Tax is now optional- but only if you plan correctly
- How to permanently repeal State and Federal estate taxes on your estate- without an Act of Congress
- How to convert your IRA into tax- free income (without a Roth conversion)
- The “right” way and the “wrong” way to leave your IRA, 401K, 403b or other qualified plan
- How out of state residents can avoid the Massachusetts estate tax levied on their Massachusetts real estate
- How you can amend an Irrevocable Trust- and when you should
- New trust techniques that may save you and your family thousands of dollars following the 2013 tax law
- Planning for Long Term Care Expenses in Retirement
- Creating a Financial Plan to Meet Your Needs
- How to Create a Portfolio to Last Throughout Retirement
Where and When:
579 Buck Island Road
West Yarmouth, MA 02673
Leave your name, phone number and the number attending.
We will call back to confirm.
Running a 5K was a goal on my bucket list. There was just one problem: I was not a runner. I couldn’t run from my front door to my mailbox. I tried a “Couch to 5K” program that I found online. It was hard. And boring. And I had loads of excuses why I couldn’t do it. (too busy, too tired, too many kids events to attend)Read More
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Click on the link below to register
What is a qualified domestic relations order (QDRO)?
A qualified domestic relations order (QDRO) is a court judgment, decree, or order establishing the marital property rights of a spouse, former spouse, child, or dependent of a pension plan participant with respect to certain qualified retirement plans. Several requirements and restrictions apply.
To what extent are retirement assets subject to divorce court jurisdiction?Read More
|Congress failed to agree on a spending bill for the fiscal year starting October 1, 2013, resulting in the first government shutdown since 1995. According to the Congressional Research Service, this is the 18th time the federal government has shut down as a result of a failure to agree on an annual appropriations bill. Most shutdowns have lasted only a few hours or a few days. The most recent shutdown, in 1995, lasted three weeks.What happens when the federal government shuts down?|